castellano l english l franais

WHO ARE WE

ALESVES was the old Basque toponym for the village until it was awarded the Frank privilege by king Sancho VI the wise in gratitude to the favours paid) to the Crown.

The hostel is adjacent to the Carmelite Fathers convent, whose corridors remind us, by looking out of its windows, of the history and cultural heritage of this village in the “Ribera” of Navarra’s Old Kingdom.

The convent was built in 1734 and was declared cultural heritage by Principe de Viana institution.

The hostel was built in 1893 as a school annexed to the convent. It was opened in 1914. Both professional people and rural tourism lovers will feel like at home.

2012 © Hospederia de Alesves Bajo el Arco, 34 31330 Villafranca NAVARRA. Tel: +34 948845686 info@hospederiadealesves.com